- On cancellation of a booking, you are entitled to receive a refund based upon the cancellation policy and timelines mentioned herein below.
- Refunds will be credited to you using the same payment method that was originally used to make the transaction.
- Refunds will be made for the amount that was credited to our bank account less any return remittance charges charged by the bank.
- The exchange rate for currency converted will be decided by the merchant bank and shall be at the rates as may be applicable on the date of the refund. IAYTS will not be held liable for any losses or variations to the amounts refunded to you due to currency rate fluctuations and other bank/ exchange house transactions. All refunds will be calculated on the Indian Rupee amount received in our account and refunds will also be made in Indian Rupee amounts back to client accounts.
- Refunds usually take 07 to 15 working days to process. You can enquire about the status of your refund by replying to the same email that confirmed the cancellation of your booking or by calling us on the numbers listed on the Site. If your refund amount does not appear in your next credit card / bank statement and the time for processing the same has passed, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
- All refunds are subject to Indian government regulations prevailing as of the date of transfer.
Get updates about Courses and upcoming events