Certified Tantra Practitioner Training Course-landing
Certified Tantra Practitioner Training Course
Tantra is one of the oldest healing practices in the world. It means to “weave” weaving the form (the body) with higher consciousness (the soul). The practice of Tantra is duality to unity which lifts humanity one step up from the animal kingdom, the basic primal desire nature and into the heart of the Divine.
Tantra is a science of evolution, unlocking and decoding life’s many mysteries and discovering the mystery of self, self-realization, self-knowledge and self-love. When self-love is awakened, we recognize this as unconditional love in others, our community, humanity and the soul.
Relationships are one of the most sacred and important aspects in our life. This includes the relationship we have with ourselves as well as friends, family and partners. Most people desire to be in a relationship that is based in connection, loving understanding, passion and harmony yet so many struggle with communication and intimacy issues, conflicts, and incompatibility; never really finding the Sacred Union that their heart and soul ultimately desires.
About our Certified Tantra Teacher Training course:
This Accredited Tantra Training will enable the student to gain deeper knowledge and insight into the teachings and philosophy of Eastern Tantra and to understand the principle teachings of consciousness and self-love. When self-love is awakened, we recognize this as unconditional love for others, our community, humanity and all souls..
Benefits of becoming a Certified Tantra Practitioner
- Learn to work in harmony with your clients and allow healing to occur naturally.
- Guiding clients to learn how to be aware of and facilitate own Qi within their bodies.
- The balance of Yin and Yang in healing and working as a healer.
- Self care as a healer and business skills. Work with Tantra life force energies and divine elements in cleansing the Chakra System,
- Use Tantra’s powerful breath work to open up channels in the body & facilitate vitality, growth & power
Kindly note: should you need, finding suitable flights and Visa application assistance can be provided by us
Workshop Presenter Module (Module 1) (10 Days)
- Different tantra breathing techniques.
- Experiential learning -Learn and experience these techniques, master skills in their use and application.
- Real life experiences
- How to work with a group -Group structures(workshops) , group dynamics, how to deal with participants in a group.
- gain presentation skills.
- Awareness of challenging situations and learn how to handle them with confidence.
- Learn to conduct workshop
- Learn to work with different rituals on different groups
- Be equipped to present your own tantra workshops in future
- The two weekend workshops are part of this course
- Daily Yoga
- Daily Meditation
- 2 Weekend Workshops
- Preferred prior Tantra or other healing work -provide references
- Full commitment to complete the training Focus is to learn and not self healing
- As such mental and physical balance and grounding needed.
- Openness to participate in all practices.
No to –
- Drug use
- If you are on psychiatric medication
- Alcohol addicts
Tantra Masseuse Training and Self Practices (Module 2) (10 Days)
- Module 2 tantra masseuse training +self practices for using sexual energy for higher growth and manifestation module
- Formal strokes and steps for Male and female tantra massage
- Basic Pelvic floor massage
- Healing through touch
- Self practices for awareness
- Self practices for sexual control
- Self practices for manifestation
- Practices with real clients
- Practices that you do with yourself as daily rituals
- 1 Weekend Workshops
3 day Tantra Couples Workshop
- tantra breathing techniques
- Couple exercises with breathing
- Yoga to build sexual energy
- Use of touch for self awareness and pleasure
- Different rituals to name a few- maituna , breathe sharing , bonding breathing .
- Male and female alone rituals
- Couple love making rituals
- 12th October 2019 to 3rd November 2019
- 11th January 2020 to 2nd February 2020
- 5 am wake up : Self Practices
- 6.00- 7.30 am: Yoga and Meditation
- 7.30 – 9.00 am: Breakfast – Smoothie
- 9.00 – 12.30 pm: Theory and Practices
- 9.00-12.30 pm: Lunch Break
- 2.30 – 4.30 pm: Learning
- 4.30 – 5.30 pm: Community Building. Tea & snacks.
- 5.30 – 6.30 pm: Sunset Meditation
- 6.30 – 7.00 pm: Closing Brief.
- One Day a Week Off
Terms & Conditions
* The course is NON-RESIDENTIAL. * The course pricing includes only course materials and certificate. * Theory classes are conducted by expert Ayurvedic Doctors. * Practical sessions are conducted by Senior Ayurvedic Trainers and Ayurvedic Doctors. * After successful completion, certificates are issued by IAYTS.* Photography and videography is not permitted during practical and training sessions.
COURSE & FEE PACAKGES (MODULES 1 + 2 )
|Solo / Single Student||Couple / with Partner|
USD 2250 (Per student)
USD 4500 (Per student)
Basic accommodation (Very close to the school, walking distance)
Superior Accommodation (Very close to the school, walking distance)
Contact Us: Sernabatim Beach, Colva, South Goa 403708, India. | +91 832 2886777 |firstname.lastname@example.org