Certificate Course In Ayurveda Therapy (21days)
Certificate course In Ayurveda Therapy (21days)
Learn the art and science of the traditional system of medicine of India – “Ayurveda”, one of the oldest medicine systems 5000 years old. Ayurvedic science is aimed at preserving health and preventing occurrence of diseases by establishing balance and harmony through nutrition, herbs, meditation and daily routines. Ayurvedic science provides knowledge to unfold the reality beyond the physical body & achieve harmony of body, mind and spirit.
Human beings can’t live in an island. Our first contact with the world is through the sense of touch. The medium, our skin, is the largest surface area as compared to the other senses. Skin has the capacity to receive varied signals and to respond to them differently. The sense of touch is the first of the senses to become functional. Touch can be soothing and have a healing effect. The one who touches also benefits from the experience. One of the ancient techniques of touching, healing and curing that has been practised over the years is the art of massage. Ayurveda also holds the art of massage as one of the important methods of healing and preservation of health and wellness.
Basic principles of Ayurveda & basic pharmacology Brief history of Ayurveda Panchamahabhuta doctrine Tridosha principle Prakriti (body type) Physicians interested in alternative medicine systemIntroduction to body tissues(dhatus), waste products(trimala) & channels (srotas) Daily Regimen & seasonal regimen Basic introduction to ayurvedic herbs, therapeutic oils and powders Anatomy & Physiology Concept of Agni Introduction to Marma & marma points Understanding Chakras
Spa aesthetics and grooming standards Principles & techniques of massage Origins of massage and the significance of massage in Ayurveda Global history of massge Practical training of Ayurvedic massages & treatments Abhyangam-full body & Localised. Shirodhara Swedana-different types-Bashpa sweda, Nadi Sweda, Potali sweda. Local vasti-different types Nasyam Udwarthanam
Terms & Conditions:
- The course is NON-RESIDENTIAL COURSE-pricing includes only course materials and certificate
- Theory classes are conducted by expert Ayurvedic Doctors.
- Practical sessions are conducted by Senior Ayurvedic Trainers and Ayurvedic Doctors.
- After successful completion, certificates are issued by IAYTS.
- Photography and videography is not permitted during practical and training sessions.
- 2nd Jan 2020 – 22nd Jan 2020
- 2nd Feb 2020 – 22nd Feb 2020
- 2nd March 2020 – 22nd March 2020
- 2nd April 2020 – 22nd April 2020
- 2nd May 2020 – 22nd May 2020
- 2nd June 2020 – 22nd June 2020
- 2nd july 2020 -22nd july 2020
- 2nd August 2020 -22nd august 2020
- 2nd sept 2020 -22nd sept 2020
- 2nd october 2020 – 22nd october 2020
- 2nd November 2020 – 22nd november 2020
- 2nd December 2020 – 22nd December 2020
- 2nd Jan 2021 – 22nd Jan 2021
- 2nd Feb 2021 – 22nd Feb 2021
- 2nd March 2021 – 22nd March 2021
- 2nd April 2021 – 22nd April 2021
- 2nd May 2021 – 22nd May 2021
- 2nd June 2021 – 22nd June 2021
Course And Fee Packages
Course fee only
Course fee with camping accommodation (Per Person)
Course fee + basic accommodation (2 to 3km away from school)
USD 1490 (single)
USD 1570 (twin sharing)
|Meals USD 85 (Sunday excluded)||Meals USD 85 (Sunday excluded)||Meals USD 85 (Sunday excluded)|
|Airport pick up & drop USD 50||Airport pick up & drop USD 50||Airport pick up & drop USD 50|